MLA '07: Register
Be sure to register by April 16, 2007, to receive the early-bird discount and save $60! After May 11, 2007, bring the form to the MLA Registration Desk at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown for onsite registration.
See Registration Packages for full information about package options and fees.
Register Onsite for MLA '07!
- ONLINE, FAX, and MAIL registration is now closed. Please bring your registration form ( 113KB) with your payment to the MLA Registration Center at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, 5th Floor, for ONSITE REGISTRATION.
Payment must accompany your registration. You may pay by check (payable to MLA), money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Payments must be in US dollars and free of bank charges. Only registrations paid by credit card or purchase orders may be faxed to 508.759.4552.
If you are an MLA member and would like to be invoiced, you must include a purchase order with your registration form. Payments not received by June 18, 2007, will be charged a $50 late handling fee.
- For registration and meeting-related questions, please contact Susan Chesniak at 312.419.9094 x18 or by email.
- For CE course-related questions, contact Deb Cavanaugh at 312.419.9094 x32 or by email.
Onsite Registration Hours
Meeting material will be distributed at the MLA Registration Desk located in the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.
- Thursday, May 17 4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 18 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 19 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 21 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23 7:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
You are eligible to vote at the MLA business meeting if you hold an MLA membership in at least one of these categories: Regular (includes Introductory), Life, Fellow, Emeritus, Student, or authorized Institutional Representative.