MLA '10: Conference Community
The conference community is a way for conference attendees to reflect, connect, and interact with both the content and one another. Members are encouraged to be active participants and to contribute content before and during MLA '10.
The following content or live feeds identified with an asterisk (*), should not be considered as an official communication of the association. Links open in new windows/tabs.
Onsite meeting content should be available within 24 hours of the specific event.
- Plenary Session Videos
- Posters and Related Abstracts
- 5-Minute Lightning Presentations and Related Abstracts
- Section Program Videos and Related Abstracts
The following content/sessions are available to MLA members via MLANET's members' area. Log in to access all recorded MLA '10 content!
- Audio Recordings of MLA '10 Sessions, with Related Visuals
- Online Access to McGovern Lecturer Daniel Pink's Live Web Event, July 19, 2010.
Joseph Leiter Lecture: John D. Halamka, Wednesday, May 26, 2:00 p.m.,
"Knowledge Services and the Role of Medical Libraries in Healthcare IT," at
the National Library of Medicine, Lister Hill Auditorium. MLA '10 attendees are welcome. If you can't attend in person, the Lecture will be broadcasted live (and later archived) at http://videocast.nih.gov
THANKS TO OUR MLA '10