MLA '12: Registration
Register by April 18, 2012, to receive the early-bird discount and save $80! After May 11, 2012, bring the form to the registration desk at the Washington State Convention Center for onsite registration.
- Register Online
- Mail your registration form ( ) with payment to CDS-MLA, 107 Waterhouse Road, Bourne, MA 02532
- Fax your registration form ( ) with credit card payment to 508.743.9662
Payment must accompany your registration. You may pay by check (payable to MLA), money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Payments must be in US dollars and free of bank charges. Only registrations paid by credit card or purchase orders may be faxed to 508.743.9662.
If you are an MLA member and would like to be invoiced, you must include a purchase order with your registration. Payments not received by June 20, 2012, will be charged an $80 late fee.
If you have an existing FEDLINK Training account that you want MLA to bill, check the appropriate box on the registration form and enter your account information. Registration is subject to payment confirmation by FEDLINK. For questions regarding your FEDLINK account, please contact Elinda Deans at 202.707.4848.
- For registration and meeting-related questions, please contact Susan Chesniak at 312.419.9094 x18 or email mlafa4@mlahq .org.
- For continuing education course–related questions, contact Deb Cavanaugh at 312.419.9094 x32 or email email@example.com.
Meeting material will be distributed at the MLA Registration Desk located at the Washington State Convention Center.
- Thursday, May 17.........4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 18..............7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 19..........7:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20............7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 21...........7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 22..........7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23.....7:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. and noon–1:00 p.m.
You are eligible to vote at the MLA business meeting if you hold an MLA membership in at least one of these categories: Regular (includes Introductory), Life, Fellow, Emeritus, Student, or authorized Institutional Representative.